|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Apr 24, 2017 05:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Apr 29, 2017 07:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Welcome to Pinnacle Choirs' annual A Little Night Music Silent Auction! Each item in our silent auction was donated by choir families in our choir program. The proceeds are used to help the choir program pay for a variety of items that benefit the choir program such as microphones, risers, lights,costumes, tours etc.
Thank you for your support of this amazing program and these talented performers!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction via email to make arrangements for payment and pickup of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
EXPRESS PAY -
Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted). An invoice is sent to the winning bidder via email.
TRADITIONAL PAYMENT METHODS
Cash (In person only please)
Check (Please make payable to "Rhapsody")
- Credit Cards (Accepted in person)
Cash and check payments can be made at:
Saturday after the show in the auditorium lobby.
Winning Bidder Item(s) Pickup:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
Pinnacle High School Performing Arts Center lobby
Shipping will require an additional fee:
If your family member is an auction winner, we recommend that you make arrangements to pay, pickup and ship the item. This will be the most cost effective.
If Rhapsody is providing shipping and handling services, the item will NOT ship until the Shipping & Handling (additional charge) has been paid for.
Any item(s) that can fit in the Flat Rate SMALL Priority box - additional S/H $12
Any item(s) that can fit in the Flat Rate MEDIUM Priority box-additional S/H $18
Any item(s) that can fit in the Flat Rate LARGE Priority box - additional S/H $21
- If an item cannot fit in a priority mail box - it cannot be shipped. If you question whether or not an item will fit in one of these boxes, please email [email protected]
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —